What's new

Hello from Dubai!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:waving:

Good evening everyone,

I've just spent a good part of the day going through various threads here at BOTL!

Before doing so, I was looking forward to this new habit, but now after all that I've seen, I'm nervous that collecting and stashing cigars is going to take the most of me!

ive just ordered my first humidor (lotus black label carbon fibre 40 count)!

Looking forward to learning a lot more about the beauty of cigars from all the experienced folks here!

cheers,
Hiten Nainaney

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Hello from TN Hiton!

I was just in Dubai about a month ago, and will be in the UAE again (Al Dhafra) in another month or two... Great place!

The duty free shop in Terminal 1 at the airport still has 2011 ramon allones if you ever get a chance to shop there :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from TN Hiton!

I was just in Dubai about a month ago, and will be in the UAE again (Al Dhafra) in another month or two... Great place!

The duty free shop in Terminal 1 at the airport still has 2011 ramon allones if you ever get a chance to shop there :)
Thanks for the heads up! I will be passing by later in August, hopefully they still have some in store until then!

Thank you for the welcome!

Cheers,
Hiten Nainaney

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Welcome to BOTL....

I must agree with the brother above... your gonna slide down the slippery slope and that 40ct humidor will fill up quick!! hahaha

Welcome aboard