What's new

Hello from Florida

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Dang I wish I would have known about that event. I live 15 minutes away from Clermont. I will be working 30 minutes from it on Saturday. Burn a few for me while ur there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year though, I think they’re having attendees help and (re)plant tobacco seedlings. Someone accidentally sprayed the plants with a chemical and killed them. I believe I saw that directly from Corona cigar’s owner who helps run the FSG farm on one of their youtube videos.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hey guys thought I introduced myself on the forum but apparently I didn’t. Sorry about that. The names Jason and I’ve been lurking around for a bit but never officially joined until recently. Been smoking cigars for a little while and just trying to broaden my horizons and further educate myself on all things cigar related. Thanks for having me

Welcome!!!

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Just got home and saw these beauties!

Thanks a ton bro. I really appreciate the generosity. I have only had the FDLA and RC Aquitaine before. Both awesome smokes! I look forward to trying all the others as well!

Enjoy brother!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys thought I introduced myself on the forum but apparently I didn’t. Sorry about that. The names Jason and I’ve been lurking around for a bit but never officially joined until recently. Been smoking cigars for a little while and just trying to broaden my horizons and further educate myself on all things cigar related. Thanks for having me

Hello, from Miami!