What's new

Hello from Houston

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Don't get me wrong, I'm no stranger to premium smokes.. I manage a 40 pool service route thru some of Houston's more affluent neighborhoods and I have a few customers that are avid cigar smokers and know I smoke 'em too.. They're always giving me smokes from their collections to sample, one always gives me a box of premiums every year at Christmas.. Part of the reason for getting the NewAir cigar cooler was that my two desktop humis are nearing capacity and I've got a 36qt. Igloo cooler with a few boxes stored in it, I'm wanting to try to get everything in one spot..

I managed to snag an end table off of Craigslist last night for $25 to set the NewAir on and get all my accessories that I've accumulated over the years organized.. Got it set up and got all my crap rounded up and filed away, now all I have to do is wait for it to finish seasoning so I can load the sticks in it.. Damn those shelves and drawers were made from some dry wood, when I unpacked it, the wood was so pale it almost looked like that cheap ass "whitewood" they sell in the home centers.. But after being sealed up for a week with eight 84% Boveda packs inside, the wood is beginning to get a warm, golden glow to it as it soaks up some much needed moisture..
View attachment 81528
View attachment 81529
Very Nice John!!! I like it! :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited: