What's new

Hello from IL

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Central IL. Hopefully you wont hold being a Cardinal fan against me. Haha

Reviews are hard for me to follow. I haven't develop much of an ability to pick out different flavors. Sometimes I can pick out one but multiple notes are lost on me. Mostly falls into a really like it, its ok, or dont like it at all category. Booze is the same way for me though. I can pick out one note(and maybe a different finish) and tell if I like it or not but reading or listening to reviews where people can list a wide range is not something im able to do.
Since you have just started out, that is understandable. what helped me when i started almost 3 years ago was to google "cigar flavor wheel". take a look at it while you are enjoying a smoke, and one of the flavors in the wheel might pop out at you.
there is a wealth of info here - just be sure to use the search function before you post something that was already discussed here ad nauseum. you arent the only one with questions on storage, humidity, cut (guillotine vs punch, vs V, etc), cello on or off, etc...

-tad

go cubbies!

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Welcome from South MS!
And word of advice.. don't worry about the different nuanced flavors for now.. pick out the bolder top notes that you like a start from there. You'll notice the flavors more as your palette develops.. Also, I wouldn't stock up too heavily until then, or you might end up with some unwanted smokes! Lol.. trust me! :playful:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all! Ive mostly been getting different samplers and a few 5 packs. Just trying to get enough in the way of likes and dislikes to get an idea of my preferences. seems so far most of my favorites are from Oliva, ive enjoyed every one to a varied degree out of the few samplers I have bought.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Now that's rare, someone from that area that isn't a Cubbies fan. Welcome from SE Louisiana