What's new

Hello from Indiana

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
On a night when the better half is working, now that I will have a garage, probably continuously for 12hrs lol

Favorites? I'm into the Kristoff line, the padron 2000, Maduro pretty much anything, hell really the only stick I have quit was an asylum 13, and an old as hell kuba kuba lol. As far as pipe, when i finally sell off all of my pokemon collection i unearthed after being stored for 18 to 20 years, I'll probably pick up a corn cob to play with. There is something regal about a pipe. I just cant go spending money currently since we are buying a house lol.
Sounds like you’re enjoying fuller stronger cigars right now. I’ve gone back and forth as my palate has developed, one day all I want is full maduros other days it’s mild connies and then some days I just gotta have a Cuban.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sounds like you’re enjoying fuller stronger cigars right now. I’ve gone back and forth as my palate has developed, one day all I want is full maduros other days it’s mild connies and then some days I just gotta have a Cuban.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
Never seen a Cuban in person, been a couple years since a Connecticut, I'll be getting one Friday though when I'm at the B&M