What's new

Hello from Kingsport, TN

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Greetings from Kingsport, TN. My name is Steve, and before I moved to Kingsport 7 years ago, I did not know where it was either. It is in the Tri-Cities in the very NE of TN, almost in Virginia. I have been smoking cigars for 15+ years but still consider myself a newbie. So many cigars to try and stuff to learn. Favorites include Liga Privada No. 9 ( when I have plenty of time), Padron, AF Don Carlos, and so many more. Enjoying my first 601 Blue Label right now. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome from Indiana. In my few travels to Tennessee I have never had a bad time. Seems like a real kick ass state.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Welcome, Steve! I'm in Chuckey, just a little south of you. Glad to see some more East Tennesseans on the board.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome I grew up in the Tri-cities hometown of Bristol it's a great area and we visit once or twice a year glad to see cigar smokers in East Tenn.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Steve and :welcome: from southeast Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and brotherhood here.

Kip

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from sunny central Florida. I know exactly where Kingsport, TN is. I'm originally from East TN....specifically Strawberry Plains. Try telling someone you're from Strawberry Plains :). I have to just say "Knoxville" because that's the closest city anyone has ever heard of....

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Welcome from sunny central Florida. I know exactly where Kingsport, TN is. I'm originally from East TN....specifically Strawberry Plains. Try telling someone you're from Strawberry Plains :). I have to just say "Knoxville" because that's the closest city anyone has ever heard of....
Thanks, Kip. I have stopped at Strawberry Fields many times on my way to and from Nashville.