What's new

Hello from Knoxville, TN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The very last thing this forum needs is another Steelers fan.
J/k brother!
Welcome from southern MD!
Hahaha judging from you southern MD statement I can only assume the worst.... I am extremely sorry you live in Ravens country my friend. Thanks for the warm welcome and best of luck to your boys this season!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hahaha judging from you southern MD statement I can only assume the worst.... I am extremely sorry you live in Ravens country my friend. Thanks for the warm welcome and best of luck to your boys this season!
We are gonna get along just fine, my friend, cause I hate the effing Ravens!
Don't know what it says about me however, cause I'm a Redskins fan. When I was growing up my family were Redskins fans. Even more so when the Colts left in the middle of the night.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are gonna get along just fine, my friend, cause I hate the effing Ravens!
Don't know what it says about me however, cause I'm a Redskins fan. When I was growing up my family were Redskins fans. Even more so when the Colts left in the middle of the night.
Hey, I have no beef with the Redskins what so ever! Cause you know, the famous phrase will forever crack me up "You like that! You like that!" - Kurt Cousins ha y'all need a couple really strong years cause it has been rough for y'all lately...

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
well buddy, cigars and whiskey are what we do so you'll have plenty of info at your disposal to dive into. Welcome from Charlotte NC.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well buddy, cigars and whiskey are what we do so you'll have plenty of info at your disposal to dive into. Welcome from Charlotte NC.
Yes! That is great to hear! I am excited to dive into the world or Whiskey as well.