What's new

Hello from Miami Cigar & Company

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For those of you who do not know Miami Cigar & Company please allow me to take the time to introduce ourselves. Miami Cigar & Company produces the Nester Miranda Special Selection, Art Deco, 1989, Dominicanos, Calibre 58, Don Lino and Tatiana Flavored Cigars. We also dristribute La Aurora Cigars including the Guillermo Leon Signature, La Aurora 107, La Aurora Corojo, Aurora Preferidos 1903, Aurora cien Anos, 1495 Series, La Aurora, and Aurora Puro Vintage as well as Leon Jimenes.

To celebrate out entry into the world of Cigar Forums we decided to hold a contest to give away a 3 pack of CIGARS. Just leave a comment and we will randomly select a winner on Friday AM.

The 3 cigars up for grabs are the Nestor Miranda Dominicanos.

Dominicanos are available in 6 sizes including the Robusto Grande, Piramide, Lanceros, Coffee Break, Gran Toro, and the Ruky.

The cigars come either a Corojo Dominican Rosado or Corojo Dominican Oscuro and have a binder from Nicragua while the filler is Nicaragua & Honduras.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! This is a great place. I've heard some great things about your company, especially from the DogWatch Cigar Radio guys, Bob & Dale. I have a Nestor Miranda Dominicano sitting in my humi, waiting for an opportunity to try it out!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Greetings from North Carolina and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

The new Art Deco's are stunningly good cigars and the La Aurora 107's are pretty damn tasty too, ! :cbig:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Welcome to BOTL and cool contest! I've been wanted to try the new Domenicano. I've liked the other NMs I've had and love the LA Preferidos Cameroon and Maduros.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
:welcome:

Always nice to see the manufacturers and distributors.

Glad to have you on board. I'll keep an eye out for your sticks!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Cien Anos are one of my favorites. Glad to see they're not as sold out as I originally thought. I might have to buy more in the near future to make sure I won't be with out for a long time.