What's new

Hello from Miami Cigar & Company

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Welcome to BOTL - it's always nice to see participation from manufacturers, distributors, etc. Hope to see you participate here and maintain open doors of communication with this most enthusiastic crowd! You can offer info and answers in regard to your brands, but you'll also get a lot of instant & honest feedback here as well!

Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome to BOTL - it's always nice to see participation from manufacturers, distributors, etc. Hope to see you participate here and maintain open doors of communication with this most enthusiastic crowd! You can offer info and answers in regard to your brands, but you'll also get a lot of instant & honest feedback here as well!

Enjoy!

Soundwave, congrats on winning a pack of Nestor Miranda Dominicanos.. send me a Private Message with your mailing info and we will send them out to you!

MC&C

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Soundwave, congrats on winning a pack of Nestor Miranda Dominicanos.. send me a Private Message with your mailing info and we will send them out to you!

MC&C
MCC dropped a fiver of beauties on me today (I had forgotten all about it).

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Oscuro Piramides :yes:

Outstanding - they will be enjoyed! :cbig:

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:welcome:

I am a big fan of your cigars. Took me a LONG time to find the Special Selection MADURO Lancero - Great smoke.

Also a fan of the Ruky.