What's new

Hello from N.E. Tenn. - Long overdue..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Edit: got it fixed now, I think...

Someone please let me know if I added those pics the wrong way.. I didn't know they were going to show up in that "media" section on the home page.. :/ This is only the second forum I've ever used, and first from my phone...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Someone please let me know if I added those pics the wrong way.. I didn't know they were going to show up in that section on the home page.. :/ This is only the second forum I've ever used, and first from my phone...
If you haven't done so already, download tapatalk to your phone. The BOTL forum is on there.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome from Metro Detroit. Props for the avatar. I loved My Name is Earl!
Thanks! Haha, thanks, I was hoping it wasn't already being used by someone on here.. Been a fan of Jason Lee ever since "Mall rats", Earl is a masterpiece. " this ain't the kind of bar you want people to know you named your purse..."

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Dayton. 30 miles North of Chattanooga and about 60 miles South of Knoxville.
Nice! Is that where they have the strawberry festival? Seem to recall stumbling across some kind of humvee meet up there as well. We just came down to my friends place in Athens last week to watch the Eclipse!

Any good places around Athens, Dayton or Cleveland to hang out and smoke? I imagine there's some great spots in Chattanooga..

Last edited: