What's new

Hello from N.E. Tenn. - Long overdue..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome from SoCal
Thanks @PuroCigar ! I've been perusing your site periodically. Hoping to place an order in a few weeks. I'm new and budget is tight, so I'm mostly in a "sampler" phase. Illusione, curivari, and L'atelier are high on my "to try" list. And anything else people can recommend that's high flavor and complexity but low in pepper blast. I don't enjoy the burn.. Smoked American spirit organic cigarettes for years, so I can handle high nicotine, just don't enjoy much of the black and red pepper notes....

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice! Is that where they have the strawberry festival? Seem to recall stumbling across some kind of humvee meet up there as well. We just came down to my friends place in Athens last week to watch the Eclipse!

Any good places around Athens, Dayton or Cleveland to hang out and smoke? I imagine there's some great spots in Chattanooga..
Yes Dayton is where the Strawberry Festival is and I am about 25 miles east of Athens. The best place by far in this area is Burns Tobacconist in Chattanooga. They have one downtown and one in the East part of the city. Fantastic place.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yes Dayton is where the Strawberry Festival is and I am about 25 miles east of Athens. The best place by far in this area is Burns Tobacconist in Chattanooga. They have one downtown and one in the East part of the city. Fantastic place.
Nice. I think I've read several reviews by him on some review site. I'll definitely have to check it out the next time I'm down that way.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sounds great. @ZippoGeek I look forward to smoking with some of the various brothers in person. And it's looking like I'll probably be back on the road doing art shows the next few years.
If you ever find your way onto Long Island let me know as well! There's a few shops I can meet you at depending on where you wind up.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Ap
If you ever find your way onto Long Island let me know as well! There's a few shops I can meet you at depending on where you wind up.
Appreciate it man! I probably will at some point. Honestly I usually stay out of the city due to traffic and gun restrictions, (Chicago and NYC are about the only places I steadily avoid) but I'll probably need to suck it up and ride in sooner or later.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ap

Appreciate it man! I probably will at some point. Honestly I usually stay out of the city due to traffic and gun restrictions, (Chicago and NYC are about the only places I steadily avoid) but I'll probably need to suck it up and ride in sooner or later.
I'm sure we can get a few brothers together maybe, depending on when you plan on visiting. We'll work something out. No worries.

Ohh yes, I've heard how bad the laws are and how strict it is from some of my friends "on the job" - in fire, ems and police. A "little" better as you come east to Nassau and Suffolk, but still terrible. We don't call it "No York" the land of No's for no reason now. LOL.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm sure we can get a few brothers together maybe, depending on when you plan on visiting. We'll work something out. No worries.

Ohh yes, I've heard how bad the laws are and how strict it is from some of my friends "on the job" - in fire, ems and police. A "little" better as you come east to Nassau and Suffolk, but still terrible. We don't call it "No York" the land of No's for no reason now. LOL.
Hahahahahahah, no doubt! Yeah, That will be really cool.
I'm just not comfortable in places where the average person of ill intent safely assumes I'm unarmed. They think twice around here.. ;) and I sure as heck wouldn't want to be caught with a firearm up there! It's a catch 22. what's funny is how the people upstate feel about the regs. They are not amused.. But yeah, I'm long past due for a trip into the city and the island. There's a lot I need to do there.