What's new

Hello from Northern Minnesota

MNNorth-man

Go Bison!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Keith. I am new to cigars this fall, I am enjoying exploring many different brands, makes, and sizes. I living in rural Minnesota, there are not a lot of buddies to share my new hobby. Looking forward to learning from the brotherhood!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome from Appalachia Keith! Well, my favorite cigar is no longer in full time production so I'm on the quest for the next one right now... What is your ideal price range, and have you found anything specific that you particularly like so far?

MNNorth-man

Go Bison!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Appalachia Keith! Well, my favorite cigar is no longer in full time production so I'm on the quest for the next one right now... What is your ideal price range, and have you found anything specific that you particularly like so far?
I try to stay under $8. Don't want to spend too much as I search (it can get expensive ). So far my favorite is Punch Signature (Robust or Gigante); not too strong and I can enjoy it for well over an hour as I do my fall yard work or just relaxing in the evenings.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Welcome Keith, from Buffalo, MN.
There's a pretty good contingent of MN brothers here, and we're probably long overdue for a Maple Grove herf.
Feel free to reach out if you're ever down this way.
Oh, and yes, GO BISON!
(NDSU Engineering 1997-2002)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: