What's new

Hello from Portland/Nicaragua

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just wanted to take a moment to say hello to all the BOTL members out there. My name is Andrew Wood and am the founder of Guillen Diaz Wood Cigars in Esteli, Nicaragua. We roll and blend all our cigars in house under our unkown but very talented master blender, Jesus Guillen. Me being the only American in the group am the one incharge of making sure people know we exist. After that the cigars do the rest. I was referred to this site by a friend of mine Carl_H and I look forward to sharing my work and friendship with all of you.

Andy

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to the Brotherhood, mate! I'll PM ye me address for a sampler, if ye have no problems. :smokingbo (joke)

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Hey Andy, welcome to BOTL! Love that Nicaraguan tobacco! Oh, I make my own wood cigars too!

of course mine are actually made of wood!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah welcome to the BOTL...I'll pm u my addy as well for a sample...if thats ok.. just need a few hundred cigars to get this tasting thing down......

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
:welcome: Welcome to the brotherhood! Glad you're here! Should I pm you my addy for a sampler as well???:thinkidea

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Wade, quit showing off your wood. Oh well, better than the birthday pic I guess. Andy, welcome and good to have you. You will find there are several cigar brand owners on here and we are glad to include you in our group.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wow thank you all for the greets!!! For those interseted in "samples" dont worry you will get your chance to smoke some. Unfortunately I wont be sending them out to everyone nor in the form of hand outs :cjump: I will be take a more active approach to getting them into your hands. Those willing to participate will be the first to try them on this board. So keep your eyes open.

Feel free to ask me any questions guys, I dont want to just post whore up to 5 but I do have some photos that I would like to post.

Andy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thank you all for the greets!!! For those interseted in "samples" dont worry you will get your chance to smoke some. Unfortunately I wont be sending them out to everyone nor in the form of hand outs :cjump: I will be take a more active approach to getting them into your hands. Those willing to participate will be the first to try them on this board. So keep your eyes open.

Feel free to ask me any questions guys, I dont want to just post whore up to 5 but I do have some photos that I would like to post.

Andy
Post some pics....:blob: