What's new

Hello from Portland/Nicaragua

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, the ones you see in the boxes there are Reserva MiraFlor named after world famous nature reserve about 30 kilometers out of Esteli. This blend is a full-flavor, full-body Nicaraguan Puro with a Habano Oscuro wrapper. This cigar lights with a strong pepper that soon fades to the background and is layed with some earthy creamy flavors. The closest cigar you can compare this to would be a Padron 1964 Anniversario.

The band you see at the bottum of the photos is to our next blend to be released that still is not public but will be shortly.

Goviado is also a Nicaragua Puro but this time in a Habano Rosado. its closer to a medium than a full-bodied cigar. Still a full-flavored, this cigar follows more of a sweeter profile. I dont want to go to much into it as to leave that for you guys to be able to find the flavors for you all to share with each other.

I also have one other blend that will acompany any samples that go out that is again a Nicaraguan Puro. As to cover the spectrum this cigar is a mild-medium body connectitut but is one of the creamiest cigars you will try.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well, the ones you see in the boxes there are Reserva MiraFlor named after world famous nature reserve about 30 kilometers out of Esteli. This blend is a full-flavor, full-body Nicaraguan Puro with a Habano Oscuro wrapper. This cigar lights with a strong pepper that soon fades to the background and is layed with some earthy creamy flavors. The closest cigar you can compare this to would be a Padron 1964 Anniversario.

The band you see at the bottum of the photos is to our next blend to be released that still is not public but will be shortly.

Goviado is also a Nicaragua Puro but this time in a Habano Rosado. its closer to a medium than a full-bodied cigar. Still a full-flavored, this cigar follows more of a sweeter profile. I dont want to go to much into it as to leave that for you guys to be able to find the flavors for you all to share with each other.

I also have one other blend that will acompany any samples that go out that is again a Nicaraguan Puro. As to cover the spectrum this cigar is a mild-medium body connectitut but is one of the creamiest cigars you will try.
Wow, they all sound great! :thumbsup:

Rating - 94.4%
20   1   1
Welcome to the board!!! Those cigars sound great !!! Pics are cool!!! Let us know where we can get our hands on some of those!!!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0

damn, those sound tasty....welcome! Curious to try some now!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Hello & welcome!

The cigars look & sound great - I hope to try one someday!
(Particularly the lancero!)

I looked around, people have good things to say so far!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Andy the Reserva MiraFlor from what you described sounds very much like another favorite of mine. I'm looking forward to trying some to see if it's close. Any details on how/where they're available?