What's new

Hello from Rhode Island

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You guys are just unbelievable. Final bomb count: 5 crazy people sent a total of 27 cigars to help initiate my humidor. You guys are great. And, as a fountain pen collector/aficionado I REALLY appreciate the time you all took to write these handwritten letters. It was much appreciated. Get ready for a reverse bombing once my new shipment arrives!!!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PS: The cigars above are only temporarily in that double 2 gallon ziploc with boveda setup while my Waxing Moon seasons. It took me a while to get the calibration on my smart sensor right so I just started seasoning yesterday. I am finding it oddly satisfying to compulsively check the app and watch the RH sloooowwwwwwllllyyyyyyyyyy creep upwards. Makes me want to buy a few more just to season them again!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You guys are just unbelievable. Final bomb count: 5 crazy people sent a total of 27 cigars to help initiate my humidor. You guys are great. And, as a fountain pen collector/aficionado I REALLY appreciate the time you all took to write these handwritten letters. It was much appreciated. Get ready for a reverse bombing once my new shipment arrives!!!
hahaha - welcome to the Party, Joe!

Don't forget, the best way to show your appreciation is to not bomb us back but pay it forward and hit others. If you need any addresses, just ask the right person. Everyone is quick to stab someone else in the back. :sneaky: