What's new

Hello from Small Batch!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
If anyone has a problem with a small batch order, either contact them via private message or store email or at the very least start a thread.

This is the man's welcome thread to BOTL and to clog it up like this (even though I think it was handled well and no one was offensive) is kinda rude.

(everyone better like my post because I live for other people's approval.) :)

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Here's the contrarian in me coming out -- I think this is a great welcome post for Andrew. He got to see how much Small Batch means to a large number of brothers, but also how things could be made better. Nothing and no one is perfect. Though, Small Batch comes pretty dang close.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
If anyone has a problem with a small batch order, either contact them via private message or store email or at the very least start a thread.

This is the man's welcome thread to BOTL and to clog it up like this (even though I think it was handled well and no one was offensive) is kinda rude.

(everyone better like my post because I live for other people's approval.) :)
I "liked" and "un-liked" it several times just so I could "like" it again. (Yet truer words were never spoken)

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome from the Jersey Shore! Just placed my first order with you! Thanks for throwing the Bovedas in. It may only be a few days in transit but they really do help. Also, now I can keep the bombs fresh while they're en route! Again, great job with the shop. I'll be ordering again!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started ordering from Small Batch last summer and they are one of my favorite vendors. Great selection of boutique cigars and their prices are generally the lowest (and once you throw in the 10% discount and free shipping, the price gap widens). Shipping is lightening fast, my order from this past Saturday order arrived in Chicago on Monday (less than 1 business day), and the cherry on top is the included humidification pillow.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
They good?
Smoked one so far. Started off slow and didn't really get to being good till the halfway mark. Which is kind of annoying for a such a long cigar. Very much like a stronger Epernay. Nice nut and very little pepper/spice. I wanted more of the cream, floral part that I love with the Epernay right off the bat so it was a bit of a let down. Hopefully with time the first half won't be as muddled. It's been reviewed well so hopefully the first one was a dud or the rest needs some down time.

I can see the potential but putting your money on potential is a drag.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Smoked one so far. Started off slow and didn't really get to being good till the halfway mark. Which is kind of annoying for a such a long cigar. Very much like a stronger Epernay. Nice nut and very little pepper/spice. I wanted more of the cream, floral part that I love with the Epernay right off the bat so it was a bit of a let down. Hopefully with time the first half won't be as muddled. It's been reviewed well so hopefully the first one was a dud or the rest needs some down time.

As a guy who had wet dreams over the OR eccj. This saddens me. Thanks for the review Eddie.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0

You're actually the first person I've seen with a bad review of this stick. Here's hoping it was a dud.