What's new

Hello from Small Batch!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I had the same thing happen, but I knew it was a possibility going in. Reading the release quantities, I knew it would be a long shot. I got the items in my cart, then when I checked out it said insufficient quantity. This will not affect my purchases from small batch in the future as I have had nothing but the best service in every other transaction. I for one appreciate the heads up that allowed me the slightest chance to grab something I would not have otherwise known was going to be in stock. There will be another HTF come along soon enough. And hopefully I get an email telling me. Even if it's a long shot.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I'm with the other brothers. Doesn't affect my buying from small batch or not, just a frustrating event after waiting til go time and then getting in my cart and thinking I'm good only to be or down. Shit happens

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I had the same thing happen, but I knew it was a possibility going in. Reading the release quantities, I knew it would be a long shot. I got the items in my cart, then when I checked out it said insufficient quantity. This will not affect my purchases from small batch in the future as I have had nothing but the best service in every other transaction. I for one appreciate the heads up that allowed me the slightest chance to grab something I would not have otherwise known was going to be in stock. There will be another HTF come along soon enough. And hopefully I get an email telling me. Even if it's a long shot.
Well said. Now I've calmed down I suppose it was good to get the heads up so I at least had a chance. There'll be another LE to chase soon enough and congrats to the guys that got lucky.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I must say Robert is the man who pushed the social side and created some of the mad rush. He posted on his facebook & instagram that we would have them. The only way to ensure that it was in my mind fair after the bombardment of emails due to his social posts was to send a email out to every customer who had a account. So letting people know in advance created a mad rush but it my mind was the only fair way after the mad rush of emails from Roberts posts on Tuesday.
I for one feel you handled it the most fair way possible. Your customer service and pricing are second to none. You have a customer for life right here. Thanks for all your hard work.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Picked up a Warped sampler from you from a past contest you sponsored. Just about all gone now, and I gotta say, WOW.
Very impressed with both the cigars, and very happy with the smoothness and updates of ordering from you.
You definately moved to my goto for any future NC purchases.
Thanks Andrew.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Andrew...brother, @MrSmallBatch please don't take the brothers dismay as a personal attack because I know these guys are simply mad at the process and not the processor. They had a bad day, all the emails...I'm sure your day was not peachy either. I would think that you're trying to have fun with these LE releases as much as you want to make a living.. You offer some amazing prices and your service has been nothing but top notch. We know you're on our side and doing your best with what you have at the moment. Keep it up brother, you're doing just fine.

@shadowcam and all the other brothers that had this happen to them, I did too and to be honest, I was pissed at the time too (don't remember what I was buying from smallbatch but it wasn't in my cart when I went to check out) but Andrew seems like he is a guy on our sides and has some of the best customer service around, faster shipping and almost unbeatable pricing. I don't work for the man (hey, psst got any openings? @MrSmallBatch)
But I feel I've had such good experiences in the past that I wanted to rally for him but at the same time feel your pain. Stupid LE's... I got the last Impromptu release *stout* and I woulda rather smoked an Illusione Rothchild. Screw the chase guys! I'm putting my money in the tried and true this year. (I won't lie...Mr. Hyde will be watching, just waiting to get out....)

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Yes. I will continue to order from small batch no worries. Andrew is still my go to. I got caught up with the chase and my negative experience with the vendor's system pushed me over the edge. I think it's a good thing to bring up the issue but without all my dramatics. Oh well. Heading to range to hit some balls. That will cure my unhappiness. F the chase. I have no idea why I'm wanting to spend premium dollar on impromptu anyways. Back door baby from last year was terrible.The power of limiteds can even drag me back into the game.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
one product per customer would have alleviated this problem. i blame myself for being to greedy and trying to get them all, but also the system for not holding shopping carts for any period of time. oh well, I guess i'll just have to have good cigar right now and watch tv, cause life is hard!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
one product per customer would have alleviated this problem. i blame myself for being to greedy and trying to get them all, but also the system for not holding shopping carts for any period of time. oh well, I guess i'll just have to have good cigar right now and watch tv, cause life is hard!
Ha! Yes! If I'd gone for one or two I'd of probably got them, going for all four got me into bother.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Maybe on these items with such a high demand and limited quantities, they might consider going to a lottery system.

MrSmallBatch

Retailer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We did limit the buck 15 & cream machine to one per person actually. A lot of people will get to try the product but of course not as many as I wish. I order as much as I could of this believe me!

MrSmallBatch

Retailer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Andrew...brother, @MrSmallBatch please don't take the brothers dismay as a personal attack because I know these guys are simply mad at the process and not the processor. They had a bad day, all the emails...I'm sure your day was not peachy either. I would think that you're trying to have fun with these LE releases as much as you want to make a living.. You offer some amazing prices and your service has been nothing but top notch. We know you're on our side and doing your best with what you have at the moment. Keep it up brother, you're doing just fine.

@shadowcam and all the other brothers that had this happen to them, I did too and to be honest, I was pissed at the time too (don't remember what I was buying from smallbatch but it wasn't in my cart when I went to check out) but Andrew seems like he is a guy on our sides and has some of the best customer service around, faster shipping and almost unbeatable pricing. I don't work for the man (hey, psst got any openings? @MrSmallBatch)
But I feel I've had such good experiences in the past that I wanted to rally for him but at the same time feel your pain. Stupid LE's... I got the last Impromptu release *stout* and I woulda rather smoked an Illusione Rothchild. Screw the chase guys! I'm putting my money in the tried and true this year. (I won't lie...Mr. Hyde will be watching, just waiting to get out....)
Really appreciate this!

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
i meant one of the impromptu brands, per customer. that way each order is processed for one at a time, leaving you to sort out and combine multiple orders (since it's all free shipping for the customer) and it also would have let the greedy ppl like myself, atleast snag one or two packs. either way, thanks for the insane 50$ sampler from the other day. holy hell man!