What's new

Hello from SWEDEN

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi!
I am planing a visit to the states and asked my fellow botls in sweden for some advise about wich forum i should join and they told me about this forum.

My name is Ben and i am 28 years old living in SWEDEN, i have alwas hated cigarettes but for some reason always enjoyed the smell of a cigar and 4 years ago i hade an CAO ITALA GONDOLA and the rest is as they say history. 4 years later dispite the taxes we have on tobaco here in Sweden i have managed to buy enough to make ma a very happy man:grin:my preferenses are aged cubans and my favorite smoke is the Cohiba Sublimes LTD followed by the Partagas Serie D no1 LTD and Monte Cristo Sublimes LTD and Cohiba Esplendidos.

I also LOVE a good single malt and aged rum and cognac, my favorite is the Macallan fine oak series and the Zacapa rum is very close to my heart and last but not least Courvoisier XO.

I love good food and that means BBQ but because of the weather here that does not happen to often

Anyway i am coming to tha states this fall and visiting some family in Orlando and also a couple of days in Miami. I would be glad for any tips about cigar stores/events and good restaurants.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thnx guys, great to be here. i dont know if this is OT but it is my thread so wth......where do you guys buy your cigars from, when we order internationally an not cubans it is pretty much always fro Atlanticcigars cause they have very good prices.

Last edited:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Welcome Ben! Good to hear you ordering from the good people at Atlantic - I live close by to them & frequent them as well as Cigars International & Famous.

Sounds like some excellent smokes you listed - Enjoy BOTL!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Welcome Ben! Good to hear you ordering from the good people at Atlantic - I live close by to them & frequent them as well as Cigars International & Famous.

Sounds like some excellent smokes you listed - Enjoy BOTL!
They are great and if i have not missunderstod it is a family buisness? Sadly it is a bit to far for me to travel when i am in the states but next time:cbig:

Last edited:

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome Brother you’ve come to a good place.
There or many good restaurants in Orlando. As for Cuban cigars you will not be able to get any in the US. But there are a lots of good cigars to choose from. I like the full flavored and full strength cigars from Torano and La Flor Dominica. Look for something in Double Ligero, but keep in mind it is not a beginner’s cigar.
Miami has most of the cigar factories The US.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello and welcome.I'll be heading your way for a few weeks later in the year to visit my brother in Kullavik near Gothenburg.