What's new

Hello from SWEDEN

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Welcome Brother you’ve come to a good place.
There or many good restaurants in Orlando. As for Cuban cigars you will not be able to get any in the US. But there are a lots of good cigars to choose from. I like the full flavored and full strength cigars from Torano and La Flor Dominica. Look for something in Double Ligero, but keep in mind it is not a beginner’s cigar.
Miami has most of the cigar factories The US.
Torano Signature is a must in my humidors:cbig:I am so looking forward to visiting the cigar factories in Miami, besides PAdron wich other brands are made there? I have some trouble finding.
Also it may be much to hope fore and to soon to plan for but i would love a HERF with my brothers from the states, nothing "fancy" just some good smoke and some botls is all you need for a great herf.:ccowboy:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Hey Ben, welcome! I have some Swedish blood, actually--between that and my Norwegian I'm over 1/2 Viking :)

I visited Gothenburg a couple years ago, great city. I got to see the port where my great grandparents embarked for the United States!

Great to have you with us!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey Ben, welcome! I have some Swedish blood, actually--between that and my Norwegian I'm over 1/2 Viking :)

I visited Gothenburg a couple years ago, great city. I got to see the port where my great grandparents embarked for the United States!

Great to have you with us!
Then you are more viking than me since i was born in Persia, but i grew up in Sweden. Gothenburg is a beautiful city in the summer.
Thnx for the warm welcome, great to be here.
We have a Swedish forum to, if you have some time over visit us www.08bolmers.com/forum