What's new

Hello from Texas

AuGar

AuGar
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A buddy told me about this site and I wanted to head on over and see what it is about. Looking forward to learning more about cigars and everything that comes along with it. Got into smoking cigars while visiting my father in Cozumel and a guy he knows rolls cigars, I was hooked. Just been buying the cheap ones here in the states and am looking forward to the Serious Cigar Festival in April to learn more and try new cigars. Any recommendations on cigars is welcome. I always like to punt to the people/person with more experience before dropping a bunch of money into something.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Welcome from S. Philly!
To help guide you with some selections I have enjoyed, let me ask a few questions:
What body do you like (mild, medium, medium/full, full)?
Do you have a budget? If so, may I ask what it is?
Have you ever been a cigarette smoker (I ask this b/c I notice former smokers can handle a bit more of the heavier cigars, or at least I know I can)?
Hope you enjoy the forum, it's a great place!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from the east coast of canada. You came to the right place to learn cigars. This place is full of super helpful people, just be careful about what you say and be aware the every post has the potential to be a trap. Other then that this is the best place on the net.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome from the east coast of canada. You came to the right place to learn cigars. This place is full of super helpful people, just be careful about what you say and be aware the every post has the potential to be a trap. Other then that this is the best place on the net.
There's no traps here. Unless you set yourself up for one lol. Like a few people I know....:facepalm: