What's new

Hello from Texas!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Northwest Arkansas. Glad you found BOTL!

How long of a hiatus did you take from cigars and what made you decide to come back?
I have always smoked cigars off and on. My wife decided on a whim to buy me a humidor for my birthday. Since it was empty. I 'had' to make purchases to fill it up. So I am back to square one and looking to try new cigars to find out what else is out there that I might like.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I have always smoked cigars off and on. My wife decided on a whim to buy me a humidor for my birthday. Since it was empty. I 'had' to make purchases to fill it up. So I am back to square one and looking to try new cigars to find out what else is out there that I might like.
That's a great wife! ...but she has no idea what kind of slope she unintentionally just shoved you down. :sneaky:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a great wife! ...but she has no idea what kind of slope she unintentionally just shoved you down. :sneaky:
Oh I think she already knows.. kind of... but she wont ever see the credit card statements. LOL

Been to a local B&M and bought a couple here and there. Their prices actually aren't too bad for a B&M. But I know I can get them cheaper online.

Been buying on some sites already.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah i've seen a lot of overbidding on some of the sites.

Saw where a person made a very expensive mistake and ended up buying $9K worth of Ave Maria Ark of the Covenants. Not a bad smoke at all, but $9K worth? LOL