What's new

Hello from Texas!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah if that happened to me, i don't know what I'd do.

I always double and triple check before hitting submit.

I also see where people must not read the descriptions and bid on a single like they were bidding on a fiver because of the picture.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Believe it or not, I just smoked a Gurkha Seduction Robusto, but also had a glass of Makers. Cigar wasn't bad at all, much to my surprise. Was it the Makers or is the Cigar good?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Northern AZ. I'm back into cigars after about a 6 year hiatus. For me, a lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same. I'd be interested in your observations about what you've noticed is different now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! I'm in Katy.

I'm a fan of Kristoffs too. I like the Kristoff Sumatra.

I have tried the Kristoff Sumatras, pretty dang good smoke. I always bought it in the Toro. I like most of the kristoffs and have bought boxes of their cigars off and on over the years, but I always go back to the Kristania Maduro. I just looked, ive got a couple Sumatras left, just lit one up..

Lately I am back on the Drew Estate band wagon and have been smoking the Undercrown and the Undercrown sun grown. The cigar shop guy pointed me to the undercrown when I went to pick up a couple no 9s a few months back. I know the descriptions and reviews say that it is a notch down in strength from the No 9, but I couldn't tell. Slightly cheaper but a dang good smoke.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Northern AZ. I'm back into cigars after about a 6 year hiatus. For me, a lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same. I'd be interested in your observations about what you've noticed is different now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've been smoking off and on, but lately have been buying more cigars. Filled up the desktop and just started a cooleridor and more cigars due to arrive this week. (all in a months time)
For me, I think my pallete has kind of changed. I've found that some of the cigars I used to enjoy before, just aren't the same to me. (maybe they changed the blend? or maybe I changed)