What's new

Hello from...

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I live about 30 mins from Ft. Campbell. There is a fairly decent cigar shop/lounge just down from gate one going towards Clarksville on the left across where the Grand Pa’s store used to be. The name of it is Cigar Shop and Lounge. I drop in there from time to time when I’m checking out the gun shops in Oak Grove and Clarksville. I also have a buddy who is co-owner of a tactical supply shop in Oak Grove that I shoot the shit with from time to time. Anyway, maybe we can get together and burn a stick sometime. Thank you for your service.

Jody

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, and thanks for your service! You may want to go to this web site, Operation Cigars for Warriors: http://cigarsforwarriors.org/
You may be able to apply to receive a donation of cigars. The application is on their web page.
That’s awesome. I had no idea an organization like this existed-though I guess I probably shouldn’t be too surprised what with the amount of tobacco the military uses. Unfortunately after looking into it a bit, I don’t qualify as of now since I’m not in a combat zone. I greatly appreciate the info and if/when my unit unit deploys I’ll definitely give them a call

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 30 mins from Ft. Campbell. There is a fairly decent cigar shop/lounge just down from gate one going towards Clarksville on the left across where the Grand Pa’s store used to be. The name of it is Cigar Shop and Lounge. I drop in there from time to time when I’m checking out the gun shops in Oak Grove and Clarksville. I also have a buddy who is co-owner of a tactical supply shop in Oak Grove that I shoot the shit with from time to time. Anyway, maybe we can get together and burn a stick sometime. Thank you for your service.

Jody
That’d be pretty cool. Let me when your in town on a weekend sometime and I’ll see what I’ve got going on.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Welcome from KCMO. Fellow noob, I too am exploring the complexities offered. It's like being 13 again and knowing that boobs are great, but not being sure what nipple size you prefer.

Only analogy I've got.

Thank you for your service brother.
20171124_170217_059.jpg

The view I get to enjoy because of your service.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from a fellow newbie, and thank you for your service. I’ve gotta throw Liga Privada out there for you to try. I can’t get enough of those things.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude
Welcome from KCMO. Fellow noob, I too am exploring the complexities offered. It's like being 13 again and knowing that noobs are great, but not being sure what nipple size you prefer.

Only analogy I've got.

Thank you for your service brother.
View attachment 118075

The view I get to enjoy because of your service.
dude that’s a fucking gorgeous view. I envy you for that. Thank you for your support. And to all else who offers their support of the army and my brothers and sisters in arms across all the branches-I offer my thanks.
I get what you’re trying to say bud just gotta keep looking at nipples (so to speak) and figure out what you like. Cheers to walking this long road ahead of us together.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Dude

dude that’s a fucking gorgeous view. I envy you for that. Thank you for your support. And to all else who offers their support of the army and my brothers and sisters in arms across all the branches-I offer my thanks.
I get what you’re trying to say bud just gotta keep looking at nipples (so to speak) and figure out what you like. Cheers to walking this long road ahead of us together.
Yeah didn't expect my boobs to auto correct to noobs....lol

So far I've had 3 members reach out, and I prolly spent 2 hours picking the brain of one in particular. He seems shy (Canadian?) So wont name names, but this group is well seated and has that Utopian feel we all desire.

Literally been here 3 or 4 days and I've latched on like a tick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah didn't expect my boobs to auto correct to noobs....lol

So far I've had 3 members reach out, and I prolly spent 2 hours picking the brain of one in particular. He seems shy (Canadian?) So wont name names, but this group is well seated and has that Utopian feel we all desire.

Literally been here 3 or 4 days and I've latched on like a tick.
Not gonna lie-I hate ticks with a passion. I’ve literally pulled hundred of the little bastards off my guys and a few from...sensitive places.
Yeah this really seems like a close knit community and yet it’s super accepting of new, ignorant people (as long as we are willing and eager to learn).
But from what I’ve seen, I’ve only been here for 2 days and already have like 20 guys on here saying welcome.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Welcome from KCMO. Fellow noob, I too am exploring the complexities offered. It's like being 13 again and knowing that boobs are great, but not being sure what nipple size you prefer.

Only analogy I've got.
I find that no matter how many nipples I see, I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!
Cigars are good too!

Welcome from MN and thank you for your service!!