What's new

HELP: Cohiba maduro 5 genios feedback?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha!! Well it will be the first one I smoke at the HERF this Saturday Bro...thanks for helping me choose my first smoke of that day!
I'll let you know how it goes!
Saturday is too late. I'm trying to make a box-buy decision this morning. So I think you should sacrifice your time by clearing the morning, pour some coffee or water, and light up! I wanted some first hand comments here! Get smokin'! :crackwhip

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Where these maduro wrappers actually grown in Cuba or imported from somewhere else? Someone told me that they don't grow maduro wrappers in Cuba. Not a big deal, would just like to know everything I can about these. Does anyone know 100% for sure where these were grown? Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't "grow" a Maduro wrapper. The term "Maduro" refers to the color of a wrapper and it is fermented longer to get that color and taste. But as far as I know this is the first Maduro from Cuba.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You don't "grow" a Maduro wrapper. The term "Maduro" refers to the color of a wrapper and it is fermented longer to get that color and taste. But as far as I know this is the first Maduro from Cuba.
Yes, poorly worded on my part. I'd love to know for sure if this is grown in Cuba so I can tell my acquaintance he's WRONG! :tonguerol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't trying to be a smarta$$ was just trying to explain in theory how your friend is wrong. I can not tell you that yes it is grown there, But Cohiba says they are grown there and the cigar is a Cuban Puro. Hope that is a better answer.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wasn't trying to be a smarta$$ was just trying to explain in theory how your friend is wrong. I can not tell you that yes it is grown there, But Cohiba says they are grown there and the cigar is a Cuban Puro. Hope that is a better answer.
Not taken as "smarta$$"...you were correct.

Hope someone here knows for sure!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cocoa is definitely the right word -- Ovaltine is even more accurate. Very unique taste and builds in strength. It's not like Nicaraguan maduros or others for sure. What a GREAT cigar! Really.

Sorry for the unsophisticated feedback.