What's new

Help! George T. Stagg Fall 2006

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Not available in Colorado according to the website........if any of the brothers that are going to the Herf in Nebraska have an EBay account and want to buy it, I'll pitch in????
I am down for that.. I will see what i can find

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Not available in Colorado according to the website........if any of the brothers that are going to the Herf in Nebraska have an EBay account and want to buy it, I'll pitch in????

I'll tell you what, no way in hell I'm paying the going price for it, but if enough bro's want to pitch in I'll pick us up a bottle from Ebay and have it shipped to Todds. It has to go straight there as it can't be carried on a commercial flight.

That being said, send an email to Buffalo Trace and ask them about a disti bro'. Don't believe the crap on that web site as it is completely inaccurate. I know for sure that it's sold in CO as there are folks in your area on Straight Bourbon that talked about getting some. Of course you still probably won't find any!:cryloud:

mwilson788 said:
If things don't work out I might be willing to kick one of my reserved bottles your way once the fall rolls around.
I'll keep that in mind bro', thanks! But I already have one shop who is going to try to get me some and I'm going to try another store that I KNOW gets an allocation of it every year. :assaultri

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It can be picked up from Ebay for $115+$15 for shipping. $140 for the previous year's release but I haven't tasted that and only know that the Fall 2006 release is the shit so I'd stick with that.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
ANd there is one with 4 days left on it that I've been bidding on that's at $56 or so right now with like $20 shipping.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I hadn't planned on going any higher when I was bidding on it for myself, if we have the interest though, we can discuss in the other thread for the GB for Omaha.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thanks man. Actually, I'd almost say it's like the Maduro Christmas releases. There were like 8 different bottles in the Antique Collection for Buffalo Trace and each of them I think was under 10K bottles total produced.