What's new

Help on looking for CC's with this taste profile.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The closest I can think of that match those taste profile are San Cristobal. Try the the La Punta and the Mercaderes.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Guess I'll just stick to Trinidads and Cohibas Sig IV's and VI's for now. Again the floral aspect is not really the focal point. I really like a creamy, nutty, and sweet cigar...so lets just drop the floral aspect all together.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Guess I'll just stick to Trinidads and Cohibas Sig IV's and VI's for now. Again the floral aspect is not really the focal point. I really like a creamy, nutty, and sweet cigar...so lets just drop the floral aspect all together.
I'd echo the other folks who recommended San Cristobals then Tom.......they fit this profile to a tee IMO. Creamy, Vanilla and Nut flavors.....and they're certainly not at the high end of price spectrum, which doesn't hurt.

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Always have JL in my humi and never think of nutty or creamy when I smoke one. With age they can be sweet, but its more of a fruity sweet to me.

Think Cohibas and trinis may be your best bet for the creamy. Upmann can be nutty as some of us have said.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would agree with the cohiba recommendations for the cocoa, coffee tones. Might also want to look at the monte grand edmundo, regular production edmundo or sublime for a more gradual cocoa/coffee overtones.

For floral, the LGC and the monte would be my choices as well.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
So hard because we all have such different palates!

If you're dropping floral notes... I can probably rescind my VR recommendation; they're pretty floral heavy to me.

I'd maybe point you at some Mag46? The price is right and I've smoked through a couple 2008 boxes that have been super nutty... and delicious to boot!
Who doesnt like Mag 46s! :blushlove Here Here!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
More vanilla than floral in the Coloniales IMO, but I'll add my 2c in support of it - one of my favorite cigars, and reasonably priced (for a Trinidad anyway). The 2010s are la bomba so far - hard to save any to see what age will do!

Did my avatar give anything away...? :)

Last edited:
Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
H. Uppman = nutty, chocolate, coffee
VR = floral, chocolately as hell (my favorites)
Partagas = citrus, floral, leather
Monte = vanilla, honey, milk chocolate (bitter when young)
SCDH = nutty, leather, tiny bit floral
Cohiba = grassy, coffee, dark chocolate (grassy when young sometimes)
Ramon Allones = like a Padron '64

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
More vanilla than floral in the Coloniales IMO, but I'll add my 2c in support of it - one of my favorite cigars, and reasonably priced (for a Trinidad anyway). The 2010s are la bomba so far - hard to save any to see what age will do!

Did my avatar give anything away...? :)
Never eard or seen anything on a triny La Bomba. Sounds interesting!