What's new

Help picking humidification

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yep. We're on the same page here. Just too many guys automatically season it before seeing "where it's at" before starting. And yeah, wiping down those units is a no-no. The micro-thin veneer of cedar can split and the adhesive breeds mold.
I have two 4oz HCF bead "cans" and a random bag of Bodeva on a tray or two.

Anybody from the old P\/ff days has got to remember all the threads about those desktops. Just a couple things to do correctly, right out of the gate, and everything's fine.
I had a real good run of my CI desktop humidors before I passed them down and moved to Winador.
My old desk top units were pretty good but I remember always maintaining (fighting) them. Now I rarely ever have to add water to the beads in my wino and it holds right around 62% and 66F

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Crazy, but my humidor was 75% plus when I first broke it out. I put several full 69% bovedas and the HF beads in there for a few days and it was way high. I took out several of the bovedas just have two small ones and the HF tube and filled it up with about 25 cigars and now it's sitting nicely at 68%
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah. It won't take much in there. I like to keep my smokes under 70%RH as well. Nice job !