What's new

Help some Kids and win a box of Opus Love Affairs

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Still time to get those donations in. Reminder of what you could win...

* 1 Box of Fuente Opus X Love Affairs provided by CigarsDirect.com
* 1 Box of Fuente Hemingway Short Stories provided by CigarsDirect.com
* 1 Box of NUB Cameroon 466BPT provided by Sam Leccia&Empire Cigars
* 1 Cain F 5 Stick Sampler box provided by Sam Leccia&Empire Cigars
* A five pack Tatuaje Sampler* incl. “The Frank” from my personal stash
* A five pack of OPUS xXx Power Rangers from my personal stash
* A five pack of Oliva Serie V Belicosos from my personal stash

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
oh yeah.... also remember, donations are tax deductible. An added bonus for those of you who itemize. :ccowboy:

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well I am finally past the half way mark and have raised over $2600 now, but I still have a lot of ground to cover. Please consider giving if you can. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is a really great Charity and they do an excellent job at maximizing every dollar they get to help these sick children.

I am going to officially add 2 more prizes to the drawing. I will be adding two more random 5-Packs of cigars and each one is guaranteed to have at least one OpusX cigar in it. That brings me up to 9 prizes to give away this year.

http://mattscigar.com/2010/03/13/rfk2010/

Thanks for your help everyone.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok guys. Just barely over a week left to get your donations in. I have 9 great prizes I am giving away and you only need to donate $10 to get your name in the hat. You could win a whole box of OpusX Love Affairs. I also have a Tat 5'er that will include a Frank and there is a bunch more. Be sure to read the details on my blog and then click the link to donate!

I still need to raise about $2200 so if you can give please consider making a donation. The money is going to help some very brave and deserving children. The deadline is the 28th.

http://mattscigar.com/2010/03/13/rfk2010/

Thanks again.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
U have an address... i'm having problems w/ PPal right now
The site doesn't use pay pal. it is a straight Visa/MC/AMEX/DISC transaction. However I will PM you my address and you can mail a check. Please be sure to make the check out to PBTFUS. Do not make it out to me.

Thanks for the donation.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Donated. Working on getting my co-workers to pitch in some. Good luck.
Thank you.

Just 7 days left to get in on this. Just $10 to help some deserving kids and maybe walk away with a box of premium cigars. :cbig:

It is looking like I may fall short of my $5000 goal, but every little bit I can collect is important for these kids so please consider giving if you can.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Thank you.

Just 7 days left to get in on this. Just $10 to help some deserving kids and maybe walk away with a box of premium cigars. :cbig:

It is looking like I may fall short of my $5000 goal, but every little bit I can collect is important for these kids so please consider giving if you can.
I'll get in for the kids.

Will get it taken care of tonight.

Nice work again Lorax

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
*bump*

Up to $3300. I know $5000 is still a ways off but it feels so tantalizingly close. If we can just get to $4500 I know my family can help me get that last $500. :ccowboy: