What's new

Henry's Cigar Tool

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
I must say when I first read the top post I thought he was talking about me as well.....don't scare me like that, I'm old. :frown:

Ooops sorry about that.
I said, I'm Sorry about that. No I didn't say that I soiled the cat.

I said ..... Nevermind.

:bouncetau :rolling: :bouncetau
Sorry ,man. I just had to do it.

sogon

El Capitan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought I would use mine. But had an 02 Boli Imnensa that was plugged at the band. The Henry Tool worked perfect and saved this cigar from being un-smokable.

I highly recommend a set for anyone who smokes cigars.
I have a box of Boli Coronas Gigantes, about 1/3 of them are also plugged at the band. I recently got The Henry Tool and used it on them, i was absolutely amazed at how well it worked. I will say to anyone who is planning on getting one, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. I destroyed one of my cigars during the "learning curve" of this tool. Using them seems obvious enough, I must say that judging whether or not you are aiming it straight is damn difficult. I would have thought it was a fairly simplistic procedure but.... JUST BE CAREFUL.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I got one and it has already paid for itself.....:thumbsup: great tool.

Ditto here Ray. Works like a charm when done properly. I have damaged a stick or two using this new toy, but has opened up several severely tough drawing sticks this past month already that would have otherwise been tossed.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yep. Been slowly going through my "plugged" box of cigars. Very few that this did not fix the problem.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those look so cool. I usually use bamboo skewers or a tiny drill bit too. But half the time it just cracks the cigar. I may have to pick one of those up myself.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Those look so cool. I usually use bamboo skewers or a tiny drill bit too. But half the time it just cracks the cigar. I may have to pick one of those up myself.

Same here.... no matter how careful I was, I always "split" the cigar somewhere. Not since using the "Henry".