What's new

Hey all you Michiganders!

Ender

Ok, maybe just one.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all you Michiganders! I'm not sure if there is a thread already devoted to those from Michigan but I thought I'd start a thread to hear from those local to me. It's nice to keep in touch with those who we actually have a chance meeting up with at local B&M's and such. Let me know if there's a thread here already started.

Ender

Ok, maybe just one.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good to me! I like the idea and it has not been done before!
Actually it's just a carbon copy of the one at the "other" place. Didn't see one on here though so I thought I'd give it a try.

Hey Ciggy. I'm in Sterling Heights. Nice to meet you.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Actually it's just a carbon copy of the one at the "other" place. Didn't see one on here though so I thought I'd give it a try.

Hey Ciggy. I'm in Sterling Heights. Nice to meet you.
Yea your a ways away brother. Again welcome, this is a cool place to make friends!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry to hear that Jon.. Hope you've rebounded today..

Anyone want to meet up for a smoke? Thinking I might go over to CFO around 5 and if I'm not there head up to Smoker's outlet on Rochester north of long lake. But 90% I'll be at CFO.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too much just trying to make it through the week to bad I dont have internet at work I might have met up with you Christos. Phone hasnt been working too well either since it plopped in the toilet :pokemyeye

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not too much just trying to make it through the week to bad I dont have internet at work I might have met up with you Christos. Phone hasnt been working too well either since it plopped in the toilet :pokemyeye
I've dropped my phone in the toilet, had it dropped in a spit cup from dip, dropped in a sewer, stepped on, ran over by a car, dropped in a pool, and water damaged by a baby putting it in their mouth. Obviously it wasn't all the same phone but I've been in that situation. Not fun.

What service do you have?

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
sup fellas...just getting otta work...and got an Opus waiting for me in the car....mmmm opus....
Sounds like a nice way to end the workday!

It was so nice last night that I decided to have one outside while watching a couple episodes
of Sons of Anarchy. Tried a La Traviata for the first time.