What's new

Hey Skip, what the ....

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This is too cool to pass up - count me in for a fiver! GC or robusto preferred, but I'll take whatever I can get. (y)

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Ok, even with only 5ers, this is getting toward 5-box territory. Let me find out how many boxes I can get and in what sizes. Shipping too many boxes to the states could prove costly. For now, I'm gonna declare this CLOSED, until I get a better idea of inventory. All those who have posted so far, consider yourselves in. More info to come.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'll settle for any size if the count is off with the majority wanting CG. However, CG is my preferred.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Over the summer, there was an instagram post from Skip about an experimental blend using Cuban tobacco. Is this cigar the result of that?
Being that is sold in Germany only and not the US at all, I'm assuming that but Skip isn't allowed to comment on the filler. So it's all speculation at this point.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the interest guys. Of course I am allowed to tell you whatever I want, but in this case we are choosing not to release the blend details. It isn't some clever marketing idea, we just aren't. The reality of why they were named for and will be marketed solely in the German market is more about the limited nature of Mata Fina as anything else. The cigar is excellent. I stand behind it 100%. The pre-release packaging will be two 20 count bundles in a simple box. So each box will be like 40, so easy to buy and share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ok, even with only 5ers, this is getting toward 5-box territory. Let me find out how many boxes I can get and in what sizes. Shipping too many boxes to the states could prove costly. For now, I'm gonna declare this CLOSED, until I get a better idea of inventory. All those who have posted so far, consider yourselves in. More info to come.
I'm in for a box

:)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks for the interest guys. Of course I am allowed to tell you whatever I want, but in this case we are choosing not to release the blend details. It isn't some clever marketing idea, we just aren't. The reality of why they were named for and will be marketed solely in the German market is more about the limited nature of Mata Fina as anything else. The cigar is excellent. I stand behind it 100%. The pre-release packaging will be two 20 count bundles in a simple box. So each box will be like 40, so easy to buy and share

Understandable. Thank you for commenting on this. Never thought of it as marketing or gimmicky. RomaCraft/Nica Sueno would be one of the last cigar companies I'd expect that from.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0

Thanks for the response Skip! Are you able to share the release details yet while us impatient consumers work on a plan to get some over to our side of the pond from a German retailer?