What's new

Hey Skip, what the ....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the response Skip! Are you able to share the release details yet while us impatient consumers work on a plan to get some over to our side of the pond from a German retailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would be glad to share, but I don't have any. We have the cigars ready, but have other hoops to go through with the distributor before we can deliver them.

Within the next few months.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Being that is sold in Germany only and not the US at all, I'm assuming that but Skip isn't allowed to comment on the filler. So it's all speculation at this point.
Well, time to scour Google for a reliable German retailer! Lol! If I recall correctly, the cigar on Instagram had Dominican or Nicaraguan binder, not Indonesian. But either way this sounds like a very interesting cigar! Keep up the great work, @ChiefHava !

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, time to scour Google for a reliable German retailer! Lol! If I recall correctly, the cigar on Instagram had Dominican or Nicaraguan binder, not Indonesian. But either way this sounds like a very interesting cigar! Keep up the great work, @ChiefHava !

CigarWorld.de and Seth Dalay La Casa del Habano in Saarbrücken both ship internationally, I believe. When they have them you will see it go up on Instagram and Facebook...and I will share also.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I am in Köln, Germany for another couple months. If someone has an idea if there is a shop here that carries them, I will gladly pick up whatever you guys want. I am a little too busy at this time of year to be chasing these around though, so retailer information would be clutch.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Anyone track down any more info on these?

I have a couple days off to start the week, should be able to run out and get some if I have a general idea where they are. (don't PM to get in line haha, it's long enough)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

I have a couple days off to start the week, should be able to run out and get some if I have a general idea where they are. (don't PM to get in line haha, it's long enough)
From the sounds of it, they won't be widely available for a while. Pre-releases are out but who knows how many and where and if they are available for purchase.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hopefully the timing works out. My friend is in Germany right now for a tradeshow. Should be there for the next 2 weeks. Then back to UK for one day, then to the USA for a week.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

If you find these let me know, I'd love to get in on some of the Beli or the CG. I may require in person delivery though, since you live close and we've never met.

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
To the best of my knowledge, the cigars are on the way to Germany. I have been checking the websites of the retailers I have in mind everyday for the last few months. I have also set up email notifications to let me know when they are in stock. As long as they arrive while my friend is in Germany, he will probably be able to help us out as long as he is not too busy with his tradeshow.

If all goes well, he will purchase the cigars and get them to me in Minnesota. I will then start a new thread and tag all BOTL members who wanted in. I will put details for LapYap and other information. Hopefully it works out before he comes to the USA during the first week of June.