What's new

Hi from KC

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Truth be told, I'm from NW Arkansas. :) I used another brother's city/state to welcome you as a joke towards him but I now realize it was in poor taste with the Hurricane. Proverbial egg-on-my-face. :(

None-the-less - welcome, man! If you find yourself in Northwest Arkansas for some reason, let me know! We'll hook up and smoke some sticks while drinking the dark brown liquids.
If you talking like Fayetteville I’m down there seems like at least once a month!! Not like you created the hurricane I’m sure it will be alright one way

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from just a little north of KCMO.... sorry to hear that you know Wes :shifty::mooning::cautious::LOL::p:cool:
Lmao gobison I can’t say Wes and I are best friends we haven’t known each other long enough!! However I will always give rave reviews on his family shop they have been great to me!! And recommend them to anyone need heavy duty truck repair in the kcmo!! As far as Wes goes he’s been alright by me

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Cvac085 you gotta help me understand this username?? How’s life in beautiful Long Island
It’s actually my initials (CVC) and the A is from my confirmation name. All started around the firehouse table with my buddies asking about confirmation names. So my friends were like “Hey CVAC.” And the “0” in 085 is just there. And I was born in ‘85 lol.

Long Island is good. Many towns still rebuilding from hurricane sandy on the south shores (including my hometown), taxes are high, gun laws blow, everything’s expensive but I’m here living the dream as best as I can.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk