What's new

Hi from KC

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It’s actually my initials (CVC) and the A is from my confirmation name. All started around the firehouse table with my buddies asking about confirmation names. So my friends were like “Hey CVAC.” And the “0” in 085 is just there. And I was born in ‘85 lol.

Long Island is good. Many towns still rebuilding from hurricane sandy on the south shores (including my hometown), taxes are high, gun laws blow, everything’s expensive but I’m here living the dream as best as I can.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
A friend of mine says your subconscious can’t tell the difference between a truth or a lie!! So as long as you tell yourself you’re going to make the best of it who am I to say different!! I’m glad you are staying positive and maintaining!!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’ve had ipa’s but each region from my understanding is different I’ve never had any brewed from the west coast. Guess I should have worded my question better
Just realized I never replied. West Coast Style IPA's are what I drank from the beginning. They are the hoppiest IPA's you will find. When I go to other parts of the country, I almost feel like those IPA's aren't IPA's. Having said that, IPA's from other regions are damn good and have more complexity too them. West Coast style is all about Hop Bombs! They're like drinking liquid pine cones, lol. I guess I love pine cones.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just realized I never replied. West Coast Style IPA's are what I drank from the beginning. They are the hoppiest IPA's you will find. When I go to other parts of the country, I almost feel like those IPA's aren't IPA's. Having said that, IPA's from other regions are damn good and have more complexity too them. West Coast style is all about Hop Bombs! They're like drinking liquid pine cones, lol. I guess I love pine cones.
No worries you definitely answered my question this time!! I also don’t know if I’m looking forward to pine cone juice sounds like pine sol

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
excuse me, but we have some pretty damn good IPA's up here in New England....:D

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
No worries you definitely answered my question this time!! I also don’t know if I’m looking forward to pine cone juice sounds like pine sol
Haha, that's what I thought I was drinking the first time I tried one. Funny how things can grow on you over time though. Now I seek out the strongest hop bombs I can find. Definitely not for everyone though.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
excuse me, but we have some pretty damn good IPA's up here in New England....:D
Haha, that's what I thought I was drinking the first time I tried one. Funny how things can grow on you over time though. Now I seek out the strongest hop bombs I can find. Definitely not for everyone though.
Oh I agree brother!
you ever get your hands on any Pliney?
It's not too difficult to find Pliny the Elder on tap here in So. Cal. But the Younger, that's another story. You only find it for about a week in February and you have to reserve a spot to get some. I've had it a few times. It's pretty good, but I'm happy with the Elder.
MMMMMMMMM......Beer

I like IPA, I also like Weihenstephaner Vitus, Chimay, and Guinness poured in Boston!
Best IPA's I've had were ones I got locally in San Diego though!

Beer is good!
#beergameonfleek!
#onfleekpassee!
#spellingpasseeishardwithphd!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Who wouldn't want to go to New England? Love it there. And welcome from Syracuse, NY
I guess you can add me to the life st of not wanting to go that also includes your part of the wrld too!! Nothing personal just personal preference. If I could convince my wife to let us move back south I’d be on the first thing smoking, but Missouri is growing on me