What's new

Hi From SoCal

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome. where in socal are you? Check out the herf forum for the Socal Beach herf 2.5. you are invited.
THat sounds like a good time. I will have to try to get the day off work and head over there. I hope our wedding plans don't interfere with a fun smoking day....lol

Thanks to all my brothers for the warm welcome.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome to Botl. This is a great place and the people are friendly. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I noticed that every one here is very nice. This is really the nicest forum I have been in. I have read many post on here and have not seen any FLaming or anything negative...

Thanks everyone,

Nick

Phiberglass

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome aboard, from a Socal Resident. What type of bike do you have? I'm thinking about picking up a cb550 or 750 and building up a cafe bike. I currently only ride dirt.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome aboard, from a Socal Resident. What type of bike do you have? I'm thinking about picking up a cb550 or 750 and building up a cafe bike. I currently only ride dirt.
I have a Suzuki GSX-R600. Wish I would have gotten a Harley instead but I am still having fun with the Crotch ROcket