What's new

HI, I want to introduce myself :skew:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,, I am new to this site well new to cigars even , just thought I would take this oppertunity to introduce myself to every one. I am a Chef /Critical Care Nurse . I was a chef until I was in a major car accident , then I became a nurse because of all the great care I had received during my long recovery process. I felt it would be a great way to show my appreciation to all the fine medical care personel that helped me and at the same time I get great satisfaction from knowing I was there to help other as well.

I started smoking Cigars around June of 2004 because of my brother. He thought it would help get me away from cigarettes and I am still working on that issue, however I have cut down a great deal on the cigs. I enjoy smoking cigars and I joined a couple of other boards the first part of Nov. and have met several fine BOTL!!! I have made quite few trades and joined a couple birthday clubs and boxs passes. I found this Forum because of some links that van55 had placed on another board dealing with a different issue .

I have lurked around here for about a week or so and enjoyed what people here had to say and how you all seem to be so willing to welcome us newbies and offer infomation that will help us learn to enjoy our new habit (lol) Hobby, thought I might fit in well here.

Well, let's see I smoke mainly Arturo Fuente chateau,Hemmingway, RyJ Rothschild tubos, and Bully, Olivia Master Blends,and Cohiba pequenos ,Davidoff entreacto (small lunch break sticks) Every Cao Gurhka, And Perdomo, (especially the La Traditon series) I have tried has been great. I Have liked Both of the CI Legends that I have tried (red and green label),and the IT tobac maduro's, and The Flor d Olivia(maduro?).Loved the Diablo Picante!

I have a humble stash that I purchased listening to friends and my brother
I guess my tastes are full flavor and spicy. My favorite shapes are Robusto, Torpedo, and pyramid. I am willing to try anything twice ,lol

I would really like to try the new Olivia Master Blends 2 ,Gurhka Platinum and/or Grand Reserve ,Any other Davidoffs.

I haven't tried any cubans yet I do have 3 of them which were gifted to me by some fine BOTL, but I was told they needed humi time from 6 mos to a year , Oh The A-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n. :timebomb:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome...........as a relative new guy here, I have to say that these forums have helped me out alot, and these are some great people. They have helped my out on a few things, and made me feel right at home.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome, lions...you'll love it here. Lots of really nice folks and more than helpful..enjoy the ride, but keep your hands and feet inside at all times!