What's new

HI, I want to introduce myself :skew:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Welcome. Fire up one of those cubans and let us know how it is!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poni said:
Welcome. Fire up one of those cubans and let us know how it is!

wouldn't that be a bad idea if I was told to let it sit , due to the sick period?? I am not sure what that actually means , but hate to have it taste bad, If not then I will be more than glad to burn it.

Hey RSpro!!

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:welcome:

Are you good at putting catheters in Lions?

Never mind, still fuming over mine last Thursday...

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
lions said:
wouldn't that be a bad idea if I was told to let it sit , due to the sick period?? I am not sure what that actually means , but hate to have it taste bad, If not then I will be more than glad to burn it.

Hey RSpro!!
sick period does not necessarily mean 'sick'. often cigars go through a period when the taste changes, or they have a lack of taste. This often happens durring the aging process. It often happens to new production cigars and I have found to be more true with domestic cigars and not cuban cigars. I found that about two months after they are released they go through this sick period.

Any one else have an opinion?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome , sorry I haven't been online too much my mother had a mini-stroke shortly after i signed on here and I have been taking care of her for the past few weeks and , all is going good with her rehab will probably take a few more weeks till she is able to be a more independent andI will have more time to play on the boards , lol , thank again and will update as often as I can