What's new

Hi There!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.

I think I should start by saying I don't really have anger issues. Just the one. I have been a member of this website for a long long time. But do to a somewhat unfriendly divorce I lost my computer. A long time has passed and I tried to sign in and couldn't remember the password, or even which email address I used to sign up all those years ago. So now I have anger issues. Who wouldn't? The reason is now that I have created this account, I did search of this website and typed in my old username and BAM! All my old posts!

But thats mostly it. This may sound odd for a community devoted to smoking fine tobacco, but I have been cigarette free for over five years, getting by on low dose nicoteen gum every couple of days. I have not managed to rid myself of the nicotine monkey on my back, but I no longer pull that smoke into my lungs. I am not a lapsed nicotine addict since I never really quit, but over the past three years I have enjoyed a fine cigar on very special occasions, and remembered all the good suggestions and advice from the members here, and decided to check in.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome, In my opinion cigarrettes and good cigars are two entirely different things. Being an ex cig smoker means your palate can now enjoy the nuanced flavors of good cigars.