What's new

Does your wife or girlfriend support cigar smoking?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Underneath where you type in your message, there is a button to click that is marked Manage Attachments, click that and you can upload it from there. Nice gift!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
My g/f just learns to live with it now that she realizes it won't go away. She has bought me cigars though so things have gotten better.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My g/f won't smoke (asthma) but went to a herf with me for the first time last weekend. I was proud of her. She fit right in. I don't think she would ever buy me cigars or accessories for fear of buying the wrong thing and general lack of knowledge.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My g/f totally supports it. She'll even take a few puffs from my cigar if I tell her it's particularly good. She bought me a large handful of CAO Annie Cammie Churchill's for Valentine's Day because they "looked pretty" and she remembered me talking about CAO. She's too funny. We support each other 100 percent. Other than the post I made a while ago about my g/f not understanding the point of having more than a years worth of cigars on-hand (understandable) she gets the whole thing.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My girfriend is very supportive but she still hates how I smell after I smoke. She might buy me cigars but she would ask someone what to get first.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my fiance supports my smoking....she tries one now and then....but, Thank Goodness, she hasn't started dipping into my humidor, yet....at least, I don't think she has.......hmmmm.....nahhh......hmmmmm.....maybe I'd best go count my connies!

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
wife supports my habbit but my girlfiend hates it!! JUST JOKING!!!! My wife was just complaining that when its time for her to give me a gift all I want is cigar related stuff. If she realy knew how much is spent on this hobby she would flip out!!! She knew from day one that I was a cigar smoker. Thank God she never asked me to stop. God do I love her!!!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sticks said:
Nice gift! My wife supports it to the extent that she doesn't complain about the money I spend on cigars!
Mine is the same way. As long as I keep everything down to one cooler, she really doesn't say anything. If I were to go out and buy another one I'm sure there would be some investigation.