What's new

Hidden gems?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Right now, I'm going through a box of GKIJUN04. The draw is perfect. Approx burn time is 15-20 minutes if "sipped" properly. You shouldn't have any draw problems with '03 and '04 box codes. Just remember that these are freshies so don't expect too much from them. They will deliver a quick taste of the Cohiba goodness, perfect for a quick fix.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I really like the Vegas Robaina Famoso. I think these are a great cigar and not too pricey either at just under $7.00 a smoke. They are quite tastey too!

ehdg

SBP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
I wonder if anyone will mention La Gloria Cubana medaille d' or no 4's cabinet for all the coffe and chocolate lovers out there??? My own most recent Gem.. wait.. I just mentioned it, didn't I? :smt001
I must second the LGC mdo 2's and 4's ...i was lucky enough to get a handful of well aged mdo#2's in a boxdoc sale a while back and must say that they are some of the best smokes i've ever had!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
cf2112 said:
LGC Med #2's are terrible, in fact you all better send them to me for proper disposal. :---)
I can't afford that kind of service from you.. last time you wanted 1 Cohiba DC EL for every 5 LGC Med # 2 you would dispose of... so I am stuck with them all.. and they've been hanging around since -98 too:smt022 ... anychance of renegotiations of the fee for service? (j/k):smt116

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
I can't afford that kind of service from you.. last time you wanted 1 Cohiba DC EL for every 5 LGC Med # 2 you would dispose of... so I am stuck with them all.. and they've been hanging around since -98 too:smt022 ... anychance of renegotiations of the fee for service? (j/k):smt116
those 98's are the worst of the bunch, I personally disposed of a box and a half, but for you Hawk I'd be glad to help :smt100 :smt033

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I agree with quite a few of you.The JL 1& 2 are really great smokes and get very little attention. Almost everyone likes
them for different reasons. Me for a milder, smoother smoke apart from my normal full bodied smokes, for some they are a step up in strength, I have even shared them with women who enjoy them. Just a great change of pace cigar with tons of subtle flavors.

chris12381

Chris
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So true about Vegueros, Dave. In fact, I love the Veguero line a whole lot when they have some age on them.

Also love the Diplomatico No. 1. I picked up a box of these from early 2000 in Santiago de Cuba and they have been amazing. Wish I could find some more of these since they're almost all gone.

The Quai D'Orsay line. Light and citrusy. They're really outside of the what people expect from a tabaco cubano but have always been well constructed and tasty to me. It's always a very nice change of pace or a morning cigar. I've always enjoyed the Imperiales and the Gran Coronas.

Chris

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You guys have to keep the Hoyo du Prince under your hat.
The 50 cab of these is just crazy good.
Amazing sweet earthy flavor. Medium body.
Great Sunday morning cigar.
Coffee is a great compliment to this stick.
Did I just let the cat out of the bag? Ooops!
Anyway, a wonderful PC.