What's new

Hill Billy Herf # 4 (April 22nd - 24th)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

We took a sip, spat it out, and poured the rest on the ground. Ha!

The mead was really good. They had great flavors, with each being distinctly different from the others. You could barely taste any of the alcohol. To me, they were along the lines of a dessert wine.

I wish I could give a better review, but we had one after the other, not knowing we would be burning through them so quickly. I don't even remember the order in which we had them. In fact, @FullyArmedFISD and I were thinking of hitting you up for some. I would like to be able to take notes and review them properly.
I'd have to concur what Chaz said, of the selection above, I tried 3 of them. All three had such a fruity/sweet scent with flavors that make you think it's just fruit juice. Very smooth, one of them was tarty yes, but wasn't dry tarty if you know what I mean. I'm no virtuoso in alcohol tasting, but I really liked the mead. Like really. There was one that was berry-scented, that was my most favorite of all.

Kudos to the names also, they were creative lol

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'd have to concur what Chaz said, of the selection above, I tried 3 of them. All three had such a fruity/sweet scent with flavors that make you think it's just fruit juice. Very smooth, one of them was tarty yes, but wasn't dry tarty if you know what I mean. I'm no virtuoso in alcohol tasting, but I really liked the mead. Like really. There was one that was berry-scented, that was my most favorite of all.

Kudos to the names also, they were creative lol
Thanks @hakoomay !