What's new

Hill Billy Herf # 4 (April 22nd - 24th)

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I wanted to start out by saying how appreciative I am that @BradMc organized this Herf as I had a great time. Brad is truly one of the most altruistic people I've ever met. I also wanted to say it was great to finally meet many brothers who I have known on BOTL for the past three years, but not got to meet until this weekend such as @King Kill 33 and @javajunkie. Both are great brothers, and I am glad I finally got to meet you. Thanks to @Dustinspo and Java for doing most of the cooking this weekend as they kept us well fed. I am also glad I got to learn more about OE from Brad and Java, and I look forward to doing everything I can this year to help. It was also great to meet many of the chat brothers such as @manbearpig, @FullyArmedFISD, @bostoneo, @tadpole, @hakoomay, @navyvet, @BenS, @Mossome, and @xjsnake. I am sure I left out at many other great brothers, but I wanted to say it was great spending time with each and everyone of you. This has been one of the best experiences of my last three years on BOTL.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yes a good time was had by all , Fri night was an epic herf, (we were all feeling NO pain) , then sat we were all moving allot slower ,but the fun still kept going......A special thanks to ALL the Brothers that helped this year, I couldn't have done this along , so pat ur selves on the back ......Our HBH IV 2016 is in the books......

Thanks to ALL that made the trip, thanks to all the newer guys that showed, Hill Billy Herf will happen in 2017........

BOTL ROCKS BITCHES........