What's new

Hill Billy Herf # 4 (April 22nd - 24th)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It sucks an can't get on here as much. I'll bring paper towels, am ice chest and at least 2 chairs.

Also, I'm driving up on Friday so if anyone wants to carpool from Charlotte let me know. I'm taking the day off from work and would like to be there around 3 or 4 o'clock at the latest.
I have a Honda Ridgeline with room for 3.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
It sucks an can't get on here as much. I'll bring paper towels, am ice chest and at least 2 chairs.

Also, I'm driving up on Friday so if anyone wants to carpool from Charlotte let me know. I'm taking the day off from work and would like to be there around 3 or 4 o'clock at the latest.
I have a Honda Ridgeline with room for 3.
Thanks I'll mark u down .........

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
ONE MONTH AWAY!

I'll bring Charcoal and will handle any snake removal issues.

Oh and I will try not to come back with any snakes to the cabin, but if anyone wants to go out and see some snakes and lizards I'd be happy to lead a group into the woods depending on what's close by for habitat.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Snakes??? No one said shit about snakes..!!!

- KK33
lol seeing snakes is largely optional unless one ventures near the cabin. If one does I'll gladly move it away from the festivities.

Well wild snakes that is. Some of the discussions in the threads leading up to this one make me wonder exactly what all will be appearing that weekend...

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
yeah, from what i've heard snakes of the trouser variety have been known to be out and about

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm sure in close range of Gatlinburg should be hotels, this place is big enough still have floor space . I'm told we r about 7 to 10 miles out of town , I'll post up some hotel info later today ........