What's new

Hill Billy Herf # 4 (April 22nd - 24th)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am officially unable to attend this year fellas. My daughters bday party has been booked for April 24th and when its BOTL vs Olivia, Olivia wins every time:dummy1:
Well you probably wouldn't be able to hang in there with the big boys anyhow!:cigar: You are right brother. Family first always. We'll miss you. Was looking forward to meeting Rasshat himself. Next time.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
@tadpole @navyvet Not sure where the Sleepy Bear is, I googled Hotels in Pigeon Forge lots to choose from.......

I don't have a address to Cabin until 2 days before the event due to security for the owner, How ever Look on the map , follow 321/73 (Wears Valley Rd) towards Wears Valley , on the map U will see a road (Walden Creek Rd) I'm told it is about 3 mile down that road ..... That is as good as I can get for u right now, (I will up date on page one of this thread when I have it , I'll also have a Cell # for contact if needed ) I will have the road Marked BOTL at the turn off on to Walden Creek RD https://www.google.com/maps/dir///@35.7775012,-83.5840146,13.33z?hl=en