What's new

Hill Billy Herf V (April 20th 23rd)

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Depending on my work schedule I'm going to try to come down for a day. I doubt I'll be able to get enough time off for the whole thing but I'll check the vacation schedule.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
tagging the chicago contingent: @Jfire @W.B. @FullyArmedFISD @rdomfoto @Joevikes @dscl @Romulus Cogswell @3/5King @fourkicksfan @TommyZ @joe45 @Walawala
and even tho he never makes it to the local chicago herfs, tagging @icehog3
also... @lakeside toker - are you still in the area?
I'd love to make it, but just can't commit right now. Working that first weekend and I'm guessing we'll be celebrating my son's birthday on that final weekend in April. I'll do my best though.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Damn....going to miss it again this year.

My travel schedule has me out of the country and I won't be getting back until late on the 29th :banghead:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
tagging the chicago contingent: @Jfire @W.B. @FullyArmedFISD @rdomfoto @Joevikes @dscl @Romulus Cogswell @3/5King @fourkicksfan @TommyZ @joe45 @Walawala
and even tho he never makes it to the local chicago herfs, tagging @icehog3
also... @lakeside toker - are you still in the area?
Depending on what my school schedule ends up being, I may be able to go. So far it looks okay for weekends, but I'm still looking to possibly add one more class on top of what I've got currently.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Here is who I have so far, if i didn't see a I'm in or what ever , so let me know....
The way it looks I'll do the paper work to reserve the cabin next week ....
BradMc
@bostoneo
@manbearpig
@Mossome
@navyvet
@andysc83 (maybe)
@tadpole (maybe)
@OldSkoolTarHeel
@Lapithicus
@sweemzander (Maybe)
@MyFatherKeeper (kitchen Bitch )
@Tennessee Dave
@DistinFuente
@javajunkie
@Dustinspo
@King Kill 33
@Agentskull (maybe)
@dscl
@fourkicksfan
@Joevikes
@Romulus Cogswell
@3/5King
@Tnvol47

If ur interested and r flying in, Knoxville has flights in and out, car rentals, hotel next to airport (I'll let Y'all work out the carpooling)
What say u ? .....This is one HERF u don't want to miss .....

Last edited:

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
@BradMc
I think it's safe to say that myself, @fourkicksfan and @Joevikes would be interested in making the trip again. I will try to confirm with them as well as with @Romulus Cogswell and @3/5King

Regarding the cabin I think the location had the makings of a great spot, but with no cell signal, no internet, and a landline that couldn't dial out of state it made it hard for those of us with families we needed to check on.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
@BradMc
I think it's safe to say that myself, @fourkicksfan and @Joevikes would be interested in making the trip again. I will try to confirm with them as well as with @Romulus Cogswell and @3/5King

Regarding the cabin I think the location had the makings of a great spot, but with no cell signal, no internet, and a landline that couldn't dial out of state it made it hard for those of us with families we needed to check on.
I kinda knew u boys would be showing , We will check into the phone, wifi system ......