What's new

Hill Billy Herf V (Commitment List)

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I need to confirm with work/wife but I should be good to go! Once I've confirmed I'll send over the money. I would be getting there Friday morning and leaving Sunday.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
im sorry young tug, you'll have to wait until you grow up before you can HBH...

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
@tadpole - you guys going and have room?
Unfortunately, I'm still tentative at this time...I probably won't know until the week of the herf due to family issues (which is why I was hoping for a different location that gets cell service). If we end up going, Daniel has a spot in the car, but I'd hate to have him plan around my situation.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I did check with our Verizon rep and they do have a cell extender that would work but it requires a high speed internet connection.
So no help there.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Unfortunately, I'm still tentative at this time...I probably won't know until the week of the herf due to family issues (which is why I was hoping for a different location that gets cell service). If we end up going, Daniel has a spot in the car, but I'd hate to have him plan around my situation.
Family comes first - no worries Chaz

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Are noobs welcome to stop by? :) lol
Absolutely. I attended this herf when I was a noob 3 years ago. It's really the reason that I became an active member and enjoy bombing and herfing with others from this site. Even if you can only stop by for a few hours, it will be worth it. Fun times will be had by all.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Absolutely. I attended this herf when I was a noob 3 years ago. It's really the reason that I became an active member and enjoy bombing and herfing with others from this site. Even if you can only stop by for a few hours, it will be worth it. Fun times will be had by all.
That's awesome to hear man. Thanks!