What's new

Hillbilly Herf III - Return of the Rednecks

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Sign me up for the overnights. I have a trade show Tuesday through Thursday the week before in Nashville so that weekend works perfectly for me!

Looking forward to getting back down this year. The first one was a blast and I really regretted not being able to make it last year.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
http://www.cabinsofthesmokymountains.com/cabin.php?month=3&year=2015&cid=1097

this one is available... $375 a night (plus tax.. so call it $425)... and has 11 beds.... so just under $40 each....

lots of "extras" in the cabin... card tables.. pool table.. air hockey... indoor and outdoor jaccuzzi for Rev and ATL to cuddle up in.. decent grill outside.. full kitchen.. plenty of covered/screened in outdoor space with lots of chairs for smoking (April the weather is unpredictable.. will be warm enough.. but we could see some rain.. and Im sure we cant smoke inside..)..

what do you guys think?

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
http://www.cabinsofthesmokymountains.com/cabin.php?month=3&year=2015&cid=1097

this one is available... $375 a night (plus tax.. so call it $425)... and has 11 beds.... so just under $40 each....

lots of "extras" in the cabin... card tables.. pool table.. air hockey... indoor and outdoor jaccuzzi for Rev and ATL to cuddle up in.. decent grill outside.. full kitchen.. plenty of covered/screened in outdoor space with lots of chairs for smoking (April the weather is unpredictable.. will be warm enough.. but we could see some rain.. and Im sure we cant smoke inside..)..

what do you guys think?
I really like it!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
lol...

the question is....

do you need a place to sleep?

(never any doubt the SC crew was going to be there.. you guys never miss an opportunity to display redneckery :) )....

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
lol...

the question is....

do you need a place to sleep?

(never any doubt the SC crew was going to be there.. you guys never miss an opportunity to display redneckery :) )....

Well I don't know...........They usually take me out to dinner at least once before going there......... :p

Hard to say if we need a room yet or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Adam and Brian take they're relationship to the nest level or not. (winkwinksmiley) :)

OH hell yea you know it.

EDIT (Was going to fix nest and make it next..........but nest works just as well)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well I don't know...........They usually take me out to dinner at least once before going there......... :p

Hard to say if we need a room yet or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Adam and Brian take they're relationship to the nest level or not. (winkwinksmiley) :)

OH hell yea you know it.
Atta Boy Eddie, he is always looking out for his friends .....:rolleyes: