What's new

Hillbilly Herf III - Return of the Rednecks

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
How far are you from Spartanburg or Columbia?

We have guys coming from both of those areas...

Im guessing you could probably hitch a ride if you would like to make it...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Anyone else need a bunk?

Will need to get pretty close to a final number in the next couple of days so that we can see whats available, what the per night cost will be (wont be more than 50.. wont be less than 30 it looks like).. and make sure we can lock in those dates..

Once we select a cabin, and the bunks are all full.. it will be hardwood floors and air mattresses for any late comers (if you think you want to stay overnight.. make a decision now.. dont get stuck on the floor)..

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
you wanna curl up in a sleeping bag on the screened in porch.. be my guest :)

or.. it shouldnt be more than a 100 yard walk to the woods... all the outdoors you can handle just a few steps away :)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I was starting to maybe wonder about wanting to perhaps think about the possibility of going...until I read this.

Sorry man. It was so nice not having to stare at the top of peoples heads while they diddled on their phone. Everyone was having heart to hearts and made real connections. BEST HERF EVER.

A true, real old fashioned great time was had by all and should not be measured by bars on a phone. Or the best time of your life could be missed.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sorry man. It was so nice not having to stare at the top of peoples heads while they diddled on their phone. Everyone was having heart to hearts and made real connections. BEST HERF EVER.

A true, real old fashioned great time was had by all and should not be measured by bars on a phone. Or the best time of your life could be missed.

I understand and usually agree, but present circumstances require me to be at least available to receive calls from my parents. Family first.