What's new

Hillbilly Herf III - Return of the Rednecks

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I grew up being taught "better never than late" but I guess I didn't learn. First time on BOTL since the herf. Work went nuts when I got back to the real world, then I had to start managing the home remodel from hell, 9mo in the making. It's still going on.

I can't express enough gratitude to all the people who make the herf so amazing: Dave for frikkin everything, Dustin for the food & booze that he'd prefer me not name, Rev for all the shine, Freebird, Aloha, Andy, Ish, JFire (selfie with the bears!) & TNDave for just being awesome , MistaForty for his truly epic taste in music, KingKill33 for his Canadian road rage . I'm forgetting a LOT of awesome people here but you're getting tired of reading this by now.

One of my highlights of the trip for me was watching JMartins geek out when he asked what I did for a living. I told him I was "lead set designer for a TV show on the History Channel called Vikings." PRICELESS!

Can't wait for next year, especially with Fuelie95 in tow!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
BTW did anyone else do a "before & after" for this trip? I gained exactly 15lbs from all the excellent food and booze, sitting on my ass chain-smoking premium cigars all weekend. =0

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
BTW did anyone else do a "before & after" for this trip? I gained exactly 15lbs from all the excellent food and booze, sitting on my ass chain-smoking premium cigars all weekend. =0
Lmao! Yeah well, you were putting it away pretty good. I remember you getting into everything and busting out the cheese cake... You were a man on a mission. Was great meeting you (Andrew right?)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
One of my highlights of the trip for me was watching JMartins geek out when he asked what I did for a living. I told him I was "lead set designer for a TV show on the History Channel called Vikings." PRICELESS!

Can't wait for next year, especially with Fuelie95 in tow!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434105886.595836.jpg

It was the first conversation we ever had and he plain out lied how was I to know. Lol. It was great meeting you brother.