What's new

Hola from NoVa

joshrich

4 strings and 9 fingers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

I'm quite new to serious cigar smoking, but am interested in learning! My brother just gave me my first humidor (and a box of Cohiba Black Coronas too!) and I'm in the process of getting it up to the correct humidity right now. I'm looking forward to trying some new cigars and talking to some cool peeps!

Josh

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome! There's a treasure trove of information on this site. It's really something amazing. Poke around for a bit and you'll feel like an expert (even though these guys have more and more tricks/tips/ideas that they keep pulling out!)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hey there, welcome to BOTL from Maryland. It seems like we're just loading up on folks from the DC Metro these days...
I'm in your neck of the woods at least once a week, we should herf some time in the summer.

joshrich

4 strings and 9 fingers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey there, welcome to BOTL from Maryland. It seems like we're just loading up on folks from the DC Metro these days...
I'm in your neck of the woods at least once a week, we should herf some time in the summer.
herf? Sorry, new to the lingo. :/

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hi,

I'm quite new to serious cigar smoking, but am interested in learning! My brother just gave me my first humidor (and a box of Cohiba Black Coronas too!) and I'm in the process of getting it up to the correct humidity right now. I'm looking forward to trying some new cigars and talking to some cool peeps!

Josh
:welcome: